Nike Factory Outlet Gets The Tick From MWS
Just Do It. The new(ish) Nike outlet is worth the run.
If you shed a tear when the iconic Nike Factory outlet on Smith Street shut its doors after 20 years of trade, you’ll be glad there’s a new option.
Although, we were skeptical about trekking all the way to University Hill Outlet in Bundoora, the trip was certainly worth the hike!
The Bundoora locations is bigger than the other Melbourne Nike outlet store at South Wharf DFO, so it’s packed with a lot more stock. In actual fact, there’s a lot more fresh stock here than there was on the racks at Smith Street. We found a full range of sportswear, casual wear, loungewear and weatherproof gear for men, women and children in all the colours Nike makes best. Good stuff!
Sneakers start as low as $40, in styles stocked recently in retail stores. Nike Free were only $120!
We spotted cool women’s pink and grey Nike Lunarglide runners for $140, reduced from $175 in the shops.
Nike tshirts at 2 for $25. Nike tshirts wash and wash, so it’s worth stocking up on this one. A good Christmas stocking filler for your sporty teen or main-man.
To help achieve our New Year fitness goals we purchased this Nike women’s running outfit for $90 – Dri-FIT top, Dri-FIT running shorts and crop top ALL for $90 . Full price, you’d pay over $150.
Nike factory outlet in Bundoora great for:
- Men’s and women’s Dri-FIT for up to 50% (cool colours and good styles – not just the left over crap that didn’t sell)
- Nike Women’s Shoes – Lunarlon Lunarglide 3 ($140), Nike Free ($120)
- Nike Men’s Shoes – Heaps! Nike Free ($120), 50% off loads of style of street/casual shoes, Nike Air Pegasus
- Nike Kids – shoes, team gear, backpacks, tees
- Apparel – Tees, shorts, training and casual gear up to 70% off.
Nike Bundoora gets the tick from us!
Join hussh now to get exclusive invitations to the best warehouse sales in your city.