Hussh ‘Cold Hussh Cash’ Contest 2018
Terms and Conditions
By submitting a entry into this contest, you acknowledge and accept the following terms and conditions.
1. Contest Hussh’s ‘Cold Hussh Cash’ photo contest 2018.
2. Promoter Ayr Ventures Pty Ltd trading as Hussh! of 9 Middlemiss Street, Lavender Bay NSW 2060.
3. Contest Period Open date: Monday 5th March, 2018.
Close date: Monday 10th December, 2018.
4. Entry Restrictions Entrants must:
- be at least 18 years of age;
- be an Australian resident
- be members of Hussh (currently receiving Hussh’s newsletters and have a log in to the website hussh.com.au
- follow @husshsales on instagram
- not be an employee of or a contractor to Ayr Ventures
5. How to enter:
Cold Hussh Cash Weekly Prize
- Download the Instagram application for iPhone or Android and set up an account.
- Take a photo of your favourite purchase from a recent Hussh sale.
- Follow @husshsales on Instagram
- Post the photo to Instagram and in the description include;
- the price you paid for your item
- the Hussh sale you purchased the item from
- hashtags #coldhusshcash #husshsales
5. Instagram privacy settings must be set to ‘public’ for us to retrieve your photo.
6. Judging Procedure
- Only entries submitted via the Instagram application and which are appropriately hashtagged will be accepted. Photographs submitted must be the entrants original works.
- Judging will take place every Tuesday from 6 March 2018 at 10am (AEST) with the exception of weeks where there are no Hussh sales or no entries.
- The competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the selection of the winner.
- Submissions will be judged by a Hussh team member according to the following criteria:
- Relevance of the submitted photo to the theme in question, as decided by our team.
- Creativity in the way the product is styled and presented.
- All restrictions and requirements of the contest are met.
- Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred.
7. The Prize
- $100 in prize money awarded to one winner each week with the exceptions of weeks were there are no Hussh sales or no entries.
- The contest is scheduled to conclude on Monday 10th December, 2018 but at the discretion of the promoter many be cancelled at any time.
- In the event that the contest is cancelled, the promoter will announce this on the contest page on hussh.com.au.
8. Notification of winners
- Winners will be notified by direct message on Instagram (where possible) and announced in Hussh’s weekly newsletters.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to notify Hussh of their bank details within 28 days of being announced as the winner so that Hussh can transfer the $100 prize money.
- If the winner has not been in touch within 28 days of being announced as the winner the prize will be forfeited by the winner and the cash will not be awarded.
9. Use of images:
- All images published on Instagram with #husshsales and #coldhusshcash may be moderated and displayed on the website and social media channels of Hussh. These images and associated usernames will be public to all.
- By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions you agree that you hereby license the rights to use your photo submission to Hussh on any of its websites or social media channels, emails or for advertising and promotion of its products, services, and/or its company in any media now known or hereafter developed in perpetuity in exchange for no compensation of any kind.
10. Use of personal information:
- By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that Hussh may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the competition, including the use of your Instagram name in promotional formats.
- By entering the competition, you give Hussh permission to contact you via Instagram if you are a winner of the competition for the purpose of distributing your prize to you.2
11. Additional Terms
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or promoter. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under state regulation.
Welcome to hussh!
The term ‘Ayr Ventures Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Ayr Ventures Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 97 Ayr Street, Doncaster, Victoria, 3108, Australia, 92606579284. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
8. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria.
10. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
11. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
12. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
13. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
14. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by www.hussh.com.au and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
15. By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable you must not use this website.
16. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
17. Any advice, statements, opinions or information contained on this website have been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situations or needs. Before acting on any such advice, statements, opinions or information on this website, we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances and seek professional advice where necessary.
18. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.