Welcome to hussh!
The term ‘Ayr Ventures Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Ayr Ventures Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 97 Ayr Street, Doncaster, Victoria, 3108, Australia, 92606579284. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
8. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria.
10. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
11. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
12. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
13. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
14. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by www.hussh.com.au and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
15. By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable you must not use this website.
16. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
17. Any advice, statements, opinions or information contained on this website have been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situations or needs. Before acting on any such advice, statements, opinions or information on this website, we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances and seek professional advice where necessary.
18. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This Hussh Competition Promotion is offered subject to the terms and conditions set out below “Terms and Conditions”.
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to residents of Australia who are aged 21 years or older.
How to Enter
1. Entrants must “Like” Hussh on Facebook™ page AND
2. Entrants must ‘Follow” HusshSales on Instagram
3. Entrants must complete the online entry form found on the hussh.com.au and fill in all required fields.
4. The promotion ends at 5.00pm on Tuesday 26th February, 2019.
5. The Winner is drawn on Tuesday 26th February, 2019.
The prize is a “Travel & Shopping Package” which consist of, and is only redeemable for the following;
- Return flights for two people from winner’s closest capital city to Melbourne’s Tullamarine airport. Both passengers must be coming from the same airport.
- Town car service from Melbourne airport to the warehouse sale event on Friday 1 March, 2019
- Town car service from the sale event to the accommodation
- Town car service from the hotel to Melbourne airport on departure on Sunday 3 March, 2019
- 2 nights shared accommodation (one twin room) in 5-star Melbourne CBD hotel
- Breakfast daily
- A $200 voucher for each person (Entrant and entrant’s companion) to spend at the Homewares warehouse sale event valid only during the three day event. The voucher is not transferable.
Terms and Conditions
1. There is one Travel & Shopping Package to be won over the period of the competition.
2. The total Travel & Shopping Package prize value is approximately $3,500 (AUD).
3. The Travel & Shopping Package is offered by Ayr Ventures Pty Ltd trading us Hussh (“Hussh”).
4. The Travel & Shopping Package is available for use only by Australian residents over the age of 21.
5. The Travel & Shopping Package cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other form of travel or shopping services.
6. This is a single-use Travel & Shopping Package. Any un-used portion of the Package is forfeited and is not redeemable for cash or other forms of credit.
7. Notification and claiming the Prize. Following the Prize draw, the winner will be notified using the contact details provided by the Entrant. The winning Entrant has 24 hours from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility and claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
8. The Travel & Shopping Package is only valid for travel from 01/03/19 – 3/03/2019 while the Homewares sale event is on. Travel must be concluded by the Expiry Date.
9. The Redemption Date for the Travel & Shopping Package is 27/02/19. The Travel & Shopping Package must be booked no later than this date or the Travel & Shopping Package prize is forfeited in full.
10. Once the Prize is booked by Hussh, no changes to the booked travel plans can be made. Changes or Cancellation may incur charges from Airlines, Hotels or other Suppliers.
11. If the Entrant or the Entrant’s companion fails to board the booked flights for what ever reason the Entrant or the Entrant’s companion is responsible to pay any charges associated with missed flights and The Travel and Shopping package cannot be applied to any additional costs associated with changes or cancellations to the original booking requested by the Entrant or the Entrant’s companion.
12. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the booking amount is less than the Travel & Shopping Package amount.
13. The ‘Prize’ does not include transfers from your origin to the airport. The Entrant and the Entrant’s companion are required to make their own way to the airport.
14. The “Prize” does not include incidentals at the airport or accommodation. Both the Entrant and the Entrant’s companion will need to supply ID at the accommodation and for the flight and either the winner or the companion will be required to supply the hotel with a valid credit card to cover incidentals and damage.
15. The ‘Prize” does not cover any activities other than one visit to the Homewares warehouse sale in Truganina on Friday 1 March, 2019.
16. The Travel Package is not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash or credit and can only be used as specified.
17. All taxes, fees, charges and surcharges applicable to the booking, including, without limitation, extra person, phone, parking and other charges are applicable to your reservation, and this Travel Package cannot be applied to them. These charges must be paid at the time the reservation is confirmed or to the hotel property directly and are the responsibility solely of the winner or the winner’s companion.
18. The Travel & Shopping Package cannot be applied to any costs or miscellaneous fees charged by the Hotel or Airline and incurred by the customer.
19. Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Hussh.
20. Travel & Shopping Package is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
21. If you have any questions about the Travel & Shopping Package, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. Proof of age and residency may be required to claim the prize and is at the discretion of Hussh.
23. Hussh reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.
24. Other Terms and Conditions Prize Winners must comply with all the normal terms and conditions connected with the website Hussh.com.au.
See http:// for full details.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”) and New Zealand. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Hussh (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
2. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Hussh (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Hussh’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Hussh) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Hussh; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
3. Hussh collects claimants’/entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the claimant/entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion. Hussh will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to Hussh for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.